Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dating

In this intricate world of dating, there are many different avenues one can take. There is traditional meet and greet dating, there is speed dating, there is "setup" dating, and of course the infamous online dating. For one, such as myself, online dating can provide the convenience of dating when your schedule doesn't allow for a lot of extra time, or if you're not into the meet-at-a-bar-and-hook up kind of dating. While online dating can be more convenient, and you can see a picture of a person ahead of time (if that's actually them in the picture), it can also be a tedious process. You have to weed out the real people from the fakes, the honest people from the liars, those who offer you what you are wanting against those who do not. Like I said, a very tedious project. But in the end, if you're really lucky, you just might find that needle in a haystack you've been looking for. However, if you're not so lucky, you may find yourself disappointed, or at least humored.

So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to take you along on my dating adventures. And reveal to you lessons learned, as I learn them.

No comments:

Post a Comment